Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grandparents' Day with Shaelin..

I always dreamed of the day I could go to a "grandparents day" with my grandchild and one day last week I was given the chance to do it! It turned out to be a really fun day at Shaelin's school.


Here he is hamming it up with his best friend, Alex.

We all went outside for a quick recess where Bob got to play a game of soccer.


Shaelin, Alex, Carter, and Bob getting ready to make a goal. They have a huge field to play and run.


Here we sat through the phonics lesson for the day.



The class all had instruments and played a cute ditty for their guests. All in all it sure was fun and I am looking forward to doing it again next year!




2 comments:

Kim said...

Very cute. Nice to "meet" Alex and I'm relieved to hear they still teach phonics.

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....