Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Walk in the Snowy Woods..

While Kim was visiting here, Shaelin took her outside to check out his snow fort. From there we all decided to go for a walk in the nearby woods.


Here is Kim, Shaelin, and Mike getting ready to explore the woods.

Brian and Kim leading the way.

We had to stop by at the playground for a little swing time!


Brian and Mike demonstating their famous "trapeze" lift off leaping into the air! I gave them a perfect "10" for their feat. I love this photo..


Shaelin told us if they can do it, so can he..and he did!!




2 comments:

Kim said...

Where's Dad aka horsie? You know, it doesn't matter their age, I guess they're always boys.

mom said...

I guess I didn't post dad as "the horse" because you never know who might be reading this blog!