Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat...

Saturday was Trick or Treat in our neighborhood. It was super fun because it fell on Halloween.

This ghoulish character popped up on our front lawn!


Here I am in my Halloween finery (3 layers of clothing underneath) getting ready to pass out the goodies to the "trick-or-treaters" brave enough to step up to our front door!


Of course we can't forget the "Master Monster of the House, who lives for this day every year. I think we get the biggest kick out of scaring the wits out of the adults who accompany the little ghosts and goblins..It's truly a Scream!


2 comments:

Amanda Rose said...

Wow, really impressive! I saw your decorations last year but missed the costumes! I'll bet the kids love coming to your house. I wish Mae and I had been in the neighborhood. Well done!

Leslie said...

How fun! To this day I still remember the neighbors who dressed up and had fun on Halloween along with us kids. Years from now your neighborhood kids will probably still be talking about their crazy neighbors.