Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day spent with Oprah

While visiting Chicago to see a play, I managed, by luck, to get 4 tickets to a taping of Oprah's show to kick off her Fall Season!

The theme of her show is A Tribute to the USA Olympians. Can you spot Michael Phelps?

So they were all there on stage..all 120 of them. Can you spot Oprah?


Her I am with my friends, Diane, Nancy, & Kathi having a blast among the 6000 Oprah fans!


For a change I guess I was in the right place at the right time..

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sometimes unplanned things work out the best, don't they? More importantly, boy, are you tan!

Margie in Oakland said...

Wow! The Oprah show, how fun!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! I saw the previews for that show and can't wait to watch it. Now I'll be looking for you too! Congrats on being so lucky.